1. The Costco tire department
2. Watching the security guard eat a whole bag of Funyuns at 8:30 am.
3. Cleaning out your office refrigerator. Did I really forget about that crawfish gumbo from 2 months ago???
4. Watching any food challenge on "Man v. Food"
5. Walking down the busiest hallway at work. I have the smelling sense of a bloodhound when it comes to body odor and gas emissions. People- you arent getting away with it.
6. Being within 100 feet of your husband emptying out bad sauerkraut into the garbage disposal.
7. Captain D's. It sounds like a great idea for about 10 minutes. Then you eat it.
8. The office cafeteria that exudes the smell of bacon lard 8 hours a day.
9. Cleaning up your cat's green hairballs.
10. Cleaning up your cat's litter box. Oh wait... I've enslaved Nate into doing that. :) How convenient.
No comments:
Post a Comment