We had our first appointment with the Maternal/Fetal group at Vanderbilt. We have lots of faith in them and know we are in the best hands. They did not really tell me anything crazy. I will probably be on orders to stop working around 24-28 weeks. (Darn!!) Everyone is different so it depends on my situation obviously. The last 9 sets of triplets have made it to 33- 34 weeks so that is encouraging. I will have ultrasounds every visit because they cannot differentiate the heart beats on Doppler.
Crowded house!
Here is Triplet A...
Triplet B...
and Triplet C.
They were very active and dancing away in their little homes. The heart beats were all around 168 bpm which is excellent. It was amazing to see them. It definitely makes it more "real" when they are moving around and look like humans instead of blobs. I go back to the doctor on November 1st. That seems so far away!
I've been feeling better so thank goodness for that. I seem to have afternoon sickness rather than all day sickness. Still very tired and getting in all the naps I can before babies come.




No comments:
Post a Comment