"Sufficient unto the day is one baby. As long as you are in your right mind don't you ever pray for twins. Twins amount to a permanent riot. And there ain't any real difference between triplets and an insurrection."
- Mark Twain
I was Anna Nicole Smith for Halloween (before she found TrimSpa, and died of course) when I was pregnant....I highly doubt you'll be that big by Halloween, but with triplets there's a big possibility you might:) It was super fun and I got to be really lazy and have people wait on me hand and foot the whole time, just like Anna Nicole, haha!
Now I have inspiration for Alexander's Halloween. Thanks, Allison!
ReplyDeleteI was Anna Nicole Smith for Halloween (before she found TrimSpa, and died of course) when I was pregnant....I highly doubt you'll be that big by Halloween, but with triplets there's a big possibility you might:) It was super fun and I got to be really lazy and have people wait on me hand and foot the whole time, just like Anna Nicole, haha!
ReplyDelete