Friday, February 11, 2011

We're Mobile!

Hilarious. This is our triplet stroller! We bought the Triple Decker stroller from a triplet mother in Indiana off Craigslist. We knew we wanted this model because you can snap the infant seats right in. When they are toddlers, you can buy seats and extend the life of it. I need to take another picture of this bad boy sideways because its hard to understand how big it is. It is about 20 pounds and easy to pop out. The Expedition will come in handy!

We had our 30 week checkup today and everything continues to look great. My blood pressure was 113/85 and I had no other signs of pre term labor. My fundal height is 44 centimeters so I guess I'm technically the equivalent of 44 weeks pregnant. We had a quick ultrasound for heartbeats and they were very active. We saw a good picture of Baby B's face and she has chubby cheeks! Apparently we have overshot the 4D scan by about 5 weeks. They only do triplets before 26 weeks and that's kind of pointless because they haven't developed much cute chubbiness.

The nurse practitioner gave me an awesome compliment. She said she was talking with another nurse about how I was their only triplet mom who wasn't constantly complaining about something. I thought that was really sweet of her! It helps to reinforce a good attitude about the resting and being pretty miserable physically.  I have made it so far without any complications.

The babies have been really active. It is very entertaining to watch my belly. Last night, I literally had 3 heads poking out at the same time! One on the left, on on the right, and one under my belly button. Very odd looking!

3 comments:

  1. I love the stroller! That's awesome! I'm glad you are doing well. I think of you often and pray for the health of your little ones and you. I was watching bball today and heard that awesome name LaceDarius again. Since I don't have kiddos yet, you totally can take that name. I'd be okay with you using it even though I found it. :-)

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I used awesome twice in that posting. Just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda- this is a tight race here on names. You've given us some good ones!

    ReplyDelete