I had a quick ultrasound on Tuesday to check for heartbeats. Baby A wouldn't show us her profile, but Baby B & Baby C cooperated.
Here is Baby B:
She was pursing her lips!
Here is Baby C:
He has suddenly gone modest and wouldn't show us his parts, but we knew where he was.
I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow morning so hopefully everything is still going smoothly. I think tomorrow will be my last day at work officially. I felt pretty run down today and stayed home. I took 2 naps so obviously my body is dictating what it needs! I'm thankful for not having strict bed rest because I can already see how that would make a girl crazy. I'm comfy at home, but being completely dependent on others to bring you food or anything is hard for me. Nate does a good job with helping me out now so I know he would do well, but for both of our sanities, I'm glad I have some freedom.


No comments:
Post a Comment