The babies are growing well! Today I had my growth ultrasound and the babies are well fed. Baby A is 3 lb 10 oz, Baby B is 3 lb 13 oz, and Baby boy C is 4 lbs. If I can hang in for a few more weeks, I should have 5 lb babies. That would be excellent. The doctor nicely reminded me that I will lose about 30-40 pounds immediately on delivery day. The weight is insane so I am looking forward to that. Rolling over in bed is an Olympic sport. Just put a 65 pound weight on your stomach and try it out. It's fun! Dont get me wrong, I am amazed that I can still be as active as I am. But I also will be ecstatic to lose this weight!
We officially hired our night nanny today. Very excited to have her. I think she'll do a great job. She is a very hard worker and a real asset. We're starting out with 3 months, 10 pm - 6 am on Monday through Thursday nights. I know it will make a huge difference. We'll start her out when all 3 come home.
It is hard to fathom the vital milestones we have surpassed with such a smooth pregnancy. When we started this, I wasn't sure how my body would handle triplets. People try to scare you to death with multiples. Some doctors have clear agendas which I thankfully haven't encountered at Vanderbilt. We were in this from the beginning. From the second of deciding to transfer 3 embryos, there was no question.
No comments:
Post a Comment