I find really funny pictures!! This is from a Halloween party in 2006. Nate and I had gotten married 2 months before this. We were Dog and Beth Chapman. We got the costumes and accessories (including the mace) at Good Will and Big Lots a few hours before the party. The funny part is that a year later, we actually saw Dog and Beth at the Atlanta Four Seasons during a friend's wedding! They were really awful according to people who approached them. That ended my days of watching the bounty hunter.
The mullet wig is still in our closet. I was a baby associate at my old law firm and had such a different view of life. I would be a partner and Nate could stay home with kids. Ha! We started trying for a baby in June of 2008. I wonder how fertile I was then??
Nate left for his national sales meeting so all alone with the babies. But I've got a .38mm, .40mm, and shotgun (put away safely) so don't mess with me. :) We've got plenty of NRA stickers on our door to deter anyone. I enjoy the quiet time, but excited for him to get back.
I cannot tell you how much I dreaded this week so my attitude was awful on Sunday. I randomly listened to a great Joyce Meyer podcast after everyone went to bed which was PERFECT. It was all about fear and dread. How these emotions just eat you up and keep you from enjoying your life. Here is a link to the sermon. Great stuff and the right medicine.

No comments:
Post a Comment