Monday, April 16, 2012

I'm ashamed to admit

That I even complain about anything. Thinking of a blogger today that I have posted about earlier. She lost 3 of her 4 quads and her mother from early onset Alzheimer's this month. Please go by and visit to pray for her and her family.

Cannot believe its been one year since my Grandaddy passed away. I was so thankful that Nate and his parents allowed me to attend the funeral in Oklahoma with 6 week old triplets at home.

2 comments:

  1. I should have commented before I visited that blog. Now that I've spent the past half hour crying, I can't think straight. Thank you for the comment on my blog. It's really nice to meet another triplet mom and I will definitely be going back and reading some of your older blogs to see what is in store for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. So heartbreaking.

    Glad you checked the blog out! :)

    ReplyDelete