We took the kids to swing in the park for the first time ever!! This might sound unexciting but for a triplet mom, this is a huge milestone. Townes was soooo colicky last summer that he couldn't stand the heat or sun. He still isn't a huge fan. I can't get them to wear sun hats or sun glasses so I don't know what else to do. I've been taking daily walks around the neighborhood in their quad stroller to expose them little by little to the outside. We usually last around 30 minutes before someone starts crying.
We are home from church for the 4th weekend in a row because of sickness. Caroline and Townes have been running fevers and have cold (I think). Natalie has the hand, foot, and mouth type blisters on her diaper area but they don't seem to hurt when I wipe her. We got this awesome infrared thermometer that works like a ray gun. You point it at their forehead about an inch away and it tells you their temp. Much better than going the rectal route!!
No comments:
Post a Comment