Ugh ugh ugh. NOT trying to be Mrs. Complainer over here but we are on Day 3 of an awful baby cold. On Thursday, their teachers noticed that Caroline and Townes were VERY fussy and wouldn't eat anything. I knew what that meant! A fun weekend. :) Lots of snot and coughing and high fevers, but thank goodness for Advil. Caroline has it the worse so until today, refused to so anything but sleep and be held. She would start to play while being held, but as soon as you put her down, she would wail this sad little hoarse cry until someone picked her up. Then Townes was doing something similar and Natalie was pulling up on me like a rope every time I sat on the carpet. BUT it is not stomach related. I can handle anything but that with semi coolness. Hopefully by Tuesday, they will be fully recovered. Oh and I went all Swedish and ordered this. I've seen it at Whole Body and decided to get it after a recommendation from a fellow triplet mom who has 4 year old triplets plus one. Our kids detest the nose bulb so maybe this will be a bit better.
I have started planning the kiddos first birthday. Wow- I cant even believe I am saying that!!! Just a small little get-together with parents. It will be hilarious to see how they smash their cakes. I'm guessing Townes will be frowning and trying to discern what is on his fingers, Caroline will daintily pick off icing and lick it, and Natalie will go full in!! I got really cute little outfits from Etsy for them to wear. I'll make sure to post lots of pictures, especially the one where I kiss the ground.
It actually snowed here this morning after a strangely warm winter. I really don't mind it because last year was insane and we had about 5 snow storms. Speaking of last year- ahhhhh! I was driving around Target in my jazzy. That was hysterical. I don't know how people manage not to slam into everything. I hit at least 3 displays.
Here is the embarrassing video.
Oh- and Valentine's Day! It was super romantic for parents of triplets and no time. Nate got me roses and handmade a gift bag with my version of crack (Reese's peanut butter hearts). I, of course, forgot to get him anything so was an awful wife and gave him his gift and card on 2/15. The good news? It was 50% off!! I think last year's Valentine's day blog post explains everything.
On that note, I'd like to dedicate "Everything" to him. ;) I think it pretty much sums it up:
No comments:
Post a Comment