Last week I attempted to switch the kids from formula to milk. For some reason, I didn't think of this "adjusted age" thing and the fact that they may be too young according to being around 10 months old. I started with a 25/75 ratio for the first few days, then went up to 50/50. On Wednesday, they were absolute nightmares!! I did not put 2 and 2 together until Nate called me and said Natalie projectile vomited all over the bonus room. Poor things were miserable so I consulted some triplet moms and the advice was to wait until their adjusted birthday. It stinks to revert to buying formula, but they were clearly SO uncomfortable. I guess we have few more weeks with the Cheez-It smelling formula.
Check them out in the bath tub! I got a bath mat finally after they kept slipping while sitting up.
No comments:
Post a Comment