I cannot believe in ONE month, the little boogers will turn one. I will be taking a picture of myself kissing the ground- preferably carpeted ground. I'll have a great blog post for that day. Boy- what I have learned in 2011-2012. Phew. Anyways, we are plugging forward with weaning the kids off of formula and so far, all is well. We'll be down to 100% milk by this weekend. I really cannot believe that I won't have to mix formula anymore! A tip for moms to be or new moms: the Dr. Brown's mixing pitcher is tha bomb for a quick mix. I have 2 of them and have used them almost everyday.
So bigger babies equals new tricks:
Ms. Thang can pull up now. Of course she is using everything (and everyone) as stepping stones. She'll pull on your hair to hoist herself up! She's my little Machiavelli. :) It usually produces giggles from the others, but sometimes, she puts all of her weight on them and they do NOT like that. We need to put the cribs down a level in lieu of this development. She has also learned how to bang her feet on the wooden slats. (Do you sense a theme here?) Caroline and Townes will be close behind I'm sure. Being bigger has sent me to a new level of physical exhaustion. It's good for burning calories, but attempting to dress these 3 is a marathon. They love to roll onto their tummies no matter where. And I came into our bonus room today after bathing Natalie, and Caroline had somehow stripped her diaper off. She was rolling around buck naked for at least 5 minutes. Thankfully, nothing was deposited on the carpet.
I put so much of their stuff in a consignment sale yesterday. We had 2 swings, 3 bouncies, a single stroller, double stroller, nursing pillow, tons of books, and so on. Hopefully we will get back some of our investment from previous consignment sales and new things. There are 2 other sales that I will try to sell in coming up. We finally have space in the guest room. I hope to clean it out tomorrow when the kids are in school. Yay!
I have a massage I REALLY need to cash in from Christmas. I'm thinking all of this physical stress is a perfect reason. I get the most wonderful head, neck, and upper back massage from Escape. It is heavenly.
No comments:
Post a Comment