We went to the doctor today and we've got...
Two girls and a boy! It was quite a shock. I think both of us, plus many of you, expected 2 boys and a girl or even 3 boys. Nate will be in for quite a ride.
We had an appointment with the maternal fetal medicine specialist today and had great news all around. Just more reminders of pending bed rest by 26 - 28 weeks and what to watch out for. I'm right on track weight wise. It's a scary number but vanity goes out the window to grow these babies as big as possible.
I am almost 16 weeks so we were not sure if they could tell the genders yet. The doctor was wishy-washy about what we can see at this point, but the ultrasonographer hooked us up.
Here's Triplet A- a little girl! (or sort of an alien right now)
Here's Triplet B- also a little girl doing front flips already
And Triplet C- a little boy to continue the Jennings boy propagation...
He zoomed in on the appropriate "areas" and you could definitely tell the genders. (Good to know they had the necessary parts, especially after what I heard last week!!) Everyone looked very healthy and the heartbeats were right on schedule. Lots of activity with rolling around and dancing. I'll try to get a video at some point. From now on, we have ultrasounds every 2 weeks until the end. Hoping and praying to make it at least to 32 weeks.
Now to start saving for those weddings...




Girl, I Lurrvvv it:)
ReplyDeletewe need more girls in this fam...and nate is the perfect candidate for lots of daughters..now, let's see how he handles all that estrogen when they are 13?!!
so happy for you all!!!