Ok so my nice husband has convinced me that the belly still looks ok. (That's his job, right??) So I posted another one at 17 weeks. The doctor said I am measuring about 22 weeks on a woman with a single baby. My belly pictures are always lovely as they are taken in my pj's before I go to sleep- usually with no makeup or wet hair.
I need some Glamor Shots! I'll round up some feather boas and a shiny red jacket with a collar I can hold up. Or maybe Nate and I need to do something like this...
I may have to re-examine the belly pictures quickly because they can turn ugly really fast. I just don't want to end up like those gross women on TLC's "A Baby Story" where they have their extended family watching 2 feet away as they give birth in a hot tub while making these awful screaming and moaning noises. Yep- no thanks.
Hercules is still insanely jealous of my caloric intake as I have weaned him of the 3X a day feeding schedule. I'm simply starving him to death. Enough so that he eats crumbs off of my counter tops whenever possible. He is so depressed that he "hides himself" under the bed.

Allison, I am one of Jane and Richard's good friends and had the honor of being at your lovely wedding. I have also known Nate from way back when. You have been on my prayer list, and I have gone back through and read your entire blog. You have some wonderful and powerful things to say about your and Nate's journey. Jane had told me that God had answered prayer in a mighty way, and after reading your blog I understand that is so very true. Just know that I am rejoicing over this miracle of two Jennings girls (!!) and a boy(!) and praying God's covering and protection over you and the little ones. It will be fun for Isabella to have someone to dress up and tote around and perhaps three girls will even have a fighting chance to boss around a few of those boys!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much. :) God definitely has answered our prayers.
ReplyDelete