Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Picture of the Future



We shot this last night! Natalie and Caroline kept looking at each other and laughing. Of course they wouldn't do it when we turned on the camera! We decided to put Townes in the mix and he loved it. I wish I could have gotten a better video because they were laughing hysterically at each other and it was the cutest thing. I'm sure we will have giggles for years to come.

We had our first rollover- Caroline took the award! The other two flare their back legs up on their stomachs and have huge heads so we have a ways to go with them. Natalie is best with coordination and head control so I was a bit shocked that Caroline pulled out the MVB award.

Next Sunday is a special day for all of us. The babies will be baptized at our church. Nate's dad is baptizing them with the other pastors. I prayed so many Sundays at services for children. I asked why me. Why can everyone else get pregnant in 2 months and it is taking a literal miracle of God for us? I read hymns or the program during other baptisms because it hurt too much.

The irony of the situation is that they are being baptized exactly one year after their conception. I mourn sometimes that I couldn't have the "normal" childbearing experience, but I know exactly when they were conceived. I know what they looked like when they were 6 and 8 cells. I know they all came from my right ovary. (Lefty was not up for the game that month apparently.) And I know what a miracle it is that 3 eggs from a high FSH girl with 2 antral follicles made triplets.

No comments:

Post a Comment