Tuesday, June 7, 2011

3 Months Old...

We have officially reached the 3 month mark. The babies continue to grow and grow. Natalie is 11 lb 4 oz, Townes is 11 lb, and Caroline is 10 lbs.  The most exciting thing is that we are on a FOUR hour schedule as of this weekend. Hallelujah! Now 10-2-6 rules my life.






It has been a hard few weeks as they mature into what is about 10 weeks adjusted. Townes definitely has some colic. He has to be either held, swaddled, or swaddled and in the swing 24/7. I know it is temporary, but has been very difficult.  I don't know how women do this alone! I know at some point soon, something will click and he'll be able to calm himself. God gave us what we could handle and it was NOT three boys! :) I couldn't have survived without the tips from "Happiest Baby on the Block" and help from Nate, my parents, and my in laws. The girls have their moments too. It is hard to face 3 screaming babies and put them in "order of importance." On the positive side, these kids will know how to share from the very beginning! I am also forced to not sweat the small stuff.  For my personality, that is a good thing.

Here are some videos of sibling love and tummy time.



No comments:

Post a Comment