Look how these babies have grown!
I love how all of their pictures are in boppies! We are staked out in the bonus room most of the day. We are getting some professional pictures made this month. I had to wait out the 3 staggering baby acne breakouts.
The above picture is after my lovely half day at Escape Day Spa. Thanks to an awesome husband for that. I had a massage, facial, manicure, and pedicure. Absolute heaven!! I was laughing about how awkward I was last time with my 26 week belly.
The kids are doing well. We are REALLY hoping our doctor will allow us to go to a 4 hour schedule. The three hour thing is getting old as the hills. I had to take Caroline in for a plugged tear duct and she weighed 9 lb 14 oz! She's gained 6 pounds since birth. Pretty wild. I'm sure Townes and Natalie are at least 10lb. At 4 months we can move to normal formula! Very excited about this because the preemie formula is pretty expensive. Or maybe I could buy some breastmilk off of Craigslist...
They have started smiling so much and engaging us. It makes such a difference now that I have validation that they don't hate me for changing their diapers, burping them vigorously, sucking boogers out with the evil sucker thing, bathing them, giving them medicine, and changing their clothes oh so traumatically. Anxiously awaiting a giggle or coo.
No comments:
Post a Comment