Saturday, November 3, 2012

Our October (lots of pics!)

October was filled with tons of fun times with the kids. It is amazing to finally get out of the house and actually socialize and do what "normal" parents do. Eating at restaurants is a biggie. It's a delicate balance but we've been able to a few times. Their bedtime is still around 7:00pm so we're cutting it close unless we do the senior citizen hour.  One of our pet peeves is crazy kids in restaurants. I think we are almost hyper vigilant about their behavior because of this. No slamming of silver wear or plates! We always get positive attention, but I really don't want bratty kids. Hence the discipline books I've been studying.

We went to a really cute farm in Franklin that had pumpkins and all kinds of animals. We've also been able to attend several of the cousins' sporting events. With 16 Jennings grand kids, there are tons of baseball, basketball, and flag football games going on.

These little John Deere tractors were very popular
A family picture
We only had one person try to steal the Choo Choo this time
Townes LOVES animals
Going to town with wheat and corn
Natalie attempting to suffocate my dad



Here are Pops and Townes watching cousins Roman and Hylton play baseball

Roman up to bat


The babies being pulled by cousin Drew (2) and cousin Hylton (4)

I may have to draft these 2 into helping me around town
Townes hanging with Uncle Seth
For a long time, I had decided not to do Halloween because Nate was supposed to be in Vegas for an annual meeting with his old job. Thankfully that changed and we decided about 2pm the day of to have 3 little cows.

Herd this cows!!

The cows were not having it!!

Pops and Caroline

Pops drove us around all night

Uncle Ty with his beautiful flower costume and Bumble Bee Bebe. And yes- this is out of character!

Getting tired at the end of the night


We really had a nice time and were quite the attraction in the Choo Choo. I wanted to to say- this is my normal life! Not trying to impress anyone here. :) I'm very thankful for these experiences, especially remembering what shut-ins we had to be last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment