The sleep study showed that Townes does have obstructive sleep apnea. His tonsils and adenoids are enlarged enough to affect his sleep so he will need both out along with P.E. tubes. We are debating which doctor and facility to use due to Nate's knowledge of the instruments used and time considerations. I hate having to put him through this, but this will make him feel and sleep so much better. I read that not addressing sleep apnea leads to all kinds of issues in childhood like hyperactivity, grouchiness (ha!), and low academic performance. He definitely needs the tubes as soon as possible for speech development.
We got them a new ride! This is the Step 2 Choo Choo:
Moms of multiples rant and rave about this product. You can store it outside because it is plastic and cleans easily. It's very easy to push around and turn. They have their own personal space too. (I think they inherited this from me. I HATE personal space invaders. Hence, my distaste for European public transport)

No comments:
Post a Comment