Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New Steps

We have bottle holders! Natalie and Townes can now hold their bottles while laying down. I've almost always used bottle props, but this is a great step. Next we have to conquer the cup. I gave them sippies last week and they looked at me like I was handing them an alien baby. They don't like water, juice, or watered down juice so hopefully they will take milk from them. I've really pushed solids but it's clear they aren't ready for finger foods. They suddenly "got" the stage 2 foods so I'll have to be patient. I've tried Cheerios, Gerber puffs, mushed up bananas, little pieces of toast and they just spread them all over their trays or choke. Townes is so dang sensitive (shock) with textures. He looks like he's going to hurl will just about everything I make. I got the Baby Bullet and they love all fruit purees. My veggie and chicken mixes are immediately spit out. They eat commercial versions of these foods so who knows what's up. We start whole milk in about 2 weeks. Celebrating the sad goodbye to formula. $20 a can that lasts 2 days, see ya!!

Here are some vids:


I promise my kids wear more than PJ's. These videos are always taken at night or in the morning!

1 comment:

  1. OOOOH The Baby Bullet! I want that SO badly!

    ReplyDelete