I turned 32 yesterday! Woo hoo! I feel so different now. Well... actually it does this year. We have come out of Hell Christmas 2011 with pinkeye. So we have had stomach virus, colds, and now this. I really am at a laughing at everything now. Caroline's eyes started crusting and looking gross. Thankfully we have an awesome ped and he called in eye drops on Sunday with 2 refills guessing that we (and the other kids) will get it. Nate, Natalie, and I have it in our right eye. Townes has escaped thus far. Let me tell you how easy it is to put eye drops in a babies' eyes with Kim Kardashian's eyelashes. Poor thing- she thinks we're trying to torture her.
Nate woke up in the morning and packed up the kids to get me some donuts. If you have triplets, you understand the effort. I woke up right before he got home and thought I was in an alternate universe. Nate's parents came over around 5pm to watch the kids while we went to dinner. Honestly, we were so stressed out, annoyed, and angry over the events of the past 2 weeks, we almost didn't go. Thankfully we did because it was delicious and a time to relax.
I remember during my pregnancy getting excited to be a stay at home mom because it would be easier. RIGHT-ha!! I think I was this tired one time during my legal career. I had to help draft, respond, and file some horrendous Summary Judgment motion in the Southern District of NY with over 60 exhibits. It had to be e-filed so everything had to be perfectly in line with the Court's rules. Then also had to write several Daubert motions simultaneously (look it up, fascinating for sure) all while a baby lawyer with no background in copyright or trademark law. One exciting moment was that I got to provide the legal definition of "crunk" rap to a federal judge. Anyways, that's about the only time I can remember being this exhausted. Sooo where is my direct deposit?? This job doesn't pay? Ahhhhh ok. Is this what I signed up for? :)
Hopefully everyone is recovering. I stopped into Whole Foods and got a slew of supplements, probiotics, and vitamins. We shall see if this homeopathic route helps a bit. I used to discount it but after seeing results with antioxidants and infertility, I'll try it.
On another note, I found these vids today! How crazy are these?? And I thought I was in the midst of the hard part of triplets?!
No comments:
Post a Comment