Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Welcome to the World

I have two new nieces as of today. Welcome to Josephine "Posey" and Elizabeth "Bebe" Jennings. Bebe arrived today in quite a short time I hear. Jessica and Ty are delighted for a little sister to their 2 older boys.  They waited to find out the gender so I know a girl was a shock!!

My sister-in-law, Lindsay, and Nate's brother, Seth, adopted a sweet baby girl, Posey. She arrived on August 12, 2011. Last night marked the end of the statutory waiting period so she is officially home. It is quite a story. Check it out here.  She sought out my wonderful doctor in St. Louis for possible IVF, but God had some different plans in store.

The Jennings needed some more little girls! It is funny to think of all the cousins running around in a few years time.

No comments:

Post a Comment