"Sufficient unto the day is one baby. As long as you are in your right mind don't you ever pray for twins. Twins amount to a permanent riot. And there ain't any real difference between triplets and an insurrection." - Mark Twain
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Congrats to Lindsey!
A friend introduced me to Lindsey via Facebook. We went to the same high school in Memphis and obviously have the triplets in common! Her babies were born yesterday at just about the same time as mine were. However, this poor girl has been on hospital bed rest since 19 weeks. If I had done the same thing, I would have been at Vanderbilt from around Thanksgiving to March. I can't even imagine!! She hung in there for a long time. Thankfully her babies are all around 4 lbs and very healthy. Congrats Lindsay! Her blog is Everything Happens in Threes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment