Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Baptism and 5 Months!

Our babies were baptized on July 31st. As I have written befeore, it was one year after their conception. How amazing they went from this

To this...

  Here it is live on Youtube:



I am dancing to keep Townes from going totally ballistic!! Overall, they did wonderfully. We were honored to have Nate's dad baptize them. It was a very special moment for us. Obviously because of the covenant it represents, and because we had everyone we love surrounding us. I had several relatives come in town including my grandmother Mimi from Tulsa, Aunt Susan from Muskogee, Uncle Tom from Wichita Falls, and my Great Aunt Bea from St. Louis. The Jennings gave some awesome representation too! We had several people come up to us afterwards and express how they really felt the Lord's presence at the baptism. It was the first triplet baptism for the church so they are quite the celebrities now.

The triplets turned 5 months on August 6th. They are about 4 months adjusted and have made a lot of progress. All 3 are rolling over. I haven't tried solid foods yet, but we'll get there soon. That will be entertainment! All 3 are getting a vocabulary of oohh and ahhs and memsss. They love their sock monkeys and lovies.

1 comment:

  1. I just watched the baptism and bawled my eyes out when they got to the song. That is such a beautiful tradition. I am still hoping to meet your precious little ones soon. I ran into Nate a week or so ago and he looked none the worse for wear. I hear you are looking fabulous as well. Take care, Kathy White

    ReplyDelete