"Sufficient unto the day is one baby. As long as you are in your right mind don't you ever pray for twins. Twins amount to a permanent riot. And there ain't any real difference between triplets and an insurrection." - Mark Twain
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Our New Ride
We bought our new tank yesterday- a Ford Expedition! We were bound and determined to use an auction, but got an incredible deal at a dealership in town. It drives really well and doesn't feel like driving a humongous car. It fits in our garage which is very important obviously. We now have the mission of selling my car. I'll have a long goodbye. I won't be sad to miss out on the cost to repair it though! I have to admit that I'm partial to foreign cars and am an outed car snob. I've had to get over it for the sake of space. The Nissan Armada and Toyota Sequoia cost a bit more in gas mileage so we moved to the good ol American ride.
We are meeting our first night nanny candidate on Sunday. She sounds great so I hope she turns out to be a good fit. She is an older lady with tons of experience. We definitely want someone more seasoned who can deal with 3 screaming babies at 4 am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment