I have stated it before, I hate drama. I'm not a drama person. I run from it. Except, of course, for my beloved reality TV because I can switch it off!! (Anyone watch the "X Factor?" Britney looks ROUGH. What is up with that?? She makes like $700k a month) Anyways, we've had our share of drama the past few weeks. Unfortunately I cannot elaborate unless I password protected this blog, but it reminds me how much I appreciate steadiness and status quo.
Part of it is totally my stupid hormones' fault. I blame some of it squarely on estrogen and progesterone.
I am so out of whack that I finally decided to try a new pill. Met with my doctor and got this awesome chewable pill!! How cool is that? It's minty and I'm pretty sure the placebo days are chocolate. It's called Generess. I get excited when I take it. Teenage girls really have no excuse now. There's CANDY birth control pills ladies.
All I know is that I literally wanted to kill someone for an entire week
in September. I can't have that with 18 month old triplets. I got so
frustrated that I didn't care about multiple wire hanger fights
(consignment sale) or baby proofing plug covers being brought to me in
mouths. Having a body that is prematurely headed towards menopause doesn't bother me so much now that I have the babies, but it's still frustrating. I had blood drawn for my FSH/E2/LH along with Vitamin D, TSH, and loads other because I've been so lethargic, depressed and moody.
Do I want to know my levels? I guess so. They will probably come back completely normal like most every lab. That stupid Clomid Challenge test is so outdated, but it was the only lab test which showed my DOR as much as I hate it. At least I proved it wrong. Flashback to first doctor- "Ooooooh, hmmmm... 16.6 is quite, quite high. Pregnancy is unlikely. Even in young women. I'm not sure if you would even be a candidate for IVF." (Thanks doc. That flat affect helps too.) At least I didn't nearly throw up on him from a panic attack like I did with doc #2 at said clinic when told that I could never meet their follicle requirement for IVF.
At least the weather has been nice and cool so we can get out and walk around. The kids had their first pizza dinner! You know you are a multiple mom when you document dinners out at 18 months:

No comments:
Post a Comment