Finally. Finally. Finally. We've got some doors opening. I don't want to share many details yet, but things are looking up. I had an interview yesterday and actually contemplated putting my greasy hair in a ponytail! As I keep telling people, my new business casual means putting makeup on. I wore my uniform (black suit, pearls, and heels) and felt like my brain was already regenerating cells.
It's good that I'm pursuing something because I've realized that my kids would prefer being in school rather than being at home. Not kidding. Everyday they bring home these insane art projects with feathers and paint splashed all over. Townes is currently dominating in talent. They are trying to eat with utensils now. They want to drink from a real cup instead of a sippy cup. New words pop out from nowhere. It does sting a bit, but I have always admitted that I was not made to be a pre-school teacher. I'm going to have to up the creativity for the 2 days they are home. When Nate is here, it is not such an issue because it's another set of hands to play and hold. Right now Mommy can be quite inadequate to soothe 3 sets of sore gums and boo boos.
No comments:
Post a Comment