Has anyone seen those awful ASPCA commercials?? The commercials with either Sara McLachlan's "Angel" or Willie Nelson's "Always on My Mind" playing in the background? The ones that feature abused cats with 3 legs and dogs with crusty eyes who look at you with the saddest faces? I need to block them from my U-verse. I have only had a few pregnant hysterical crying sprees and those darn commercials spurred one this weekend. Nate is not quite the animal lover I am so had to put up with a bewildering 15 minutes of non-stop bawling with extreme patience. Then I hugged my cats and told them that they have no idea how good they have it! Especially Hercules. Oh pregnancy...
We had a doctor's appointment today and continue to be blessed with great news. I was a little worried because I has some serious swelling and a few contractions this past weekend. The doctor said my blood pressure was fine and the contractions were Braxton Hicks. Nothing to be overly concerned about unless they become painful. Our ultrasound revealed 3 growing babies. Baby Girl A weighs 1.7 pounds, Baby Girl B weighs 1.6 and our fat Baby Boy C weighs 1.9 pounds. Their heart rates were all very similar in the 150s. I sincerely hope I can make it to 35 weeks as uncomfortable as it is. Time is sneaking up on us so I hope we can do what we need to do! Buying a car is always such a pain so we've been putting it off.
Christmas was a wonderful and crazy time with family. We couldn't help but think of how wild it will be next year.
*************************
I had to update with this ultrasound picture. Here is a picture of Baby B's lips and nose...

yay! so glad it went well...we will pray those babes stay put for quite some time!! at least they can all keep each other cozy in there while they weigh on you:)
ReplyDelete