Sunday, December 12, 2010

Baby Shower

Yesterday I had my baby shower and am so blessed with such awesome friends and family. We were celebrating more than the triplets! Our friends who suffered a total loss in the Nashville floods were able to open up their home for me after a complete renovation. I am so happy for them. It looks amazing! This is what their house looked like in May:

And the dining room now...


 Here are a few pictures from the shower:

The Jennings sis-in-laws

Oh goodness

With my mom and Cleary sis-in-law, Christa

 My sweet hostesses- Susannah, Emilie, Jenny, Ginny, Ruthie (and baby Henry), Lizzie, Angela

Swansea girls!

Isabella, the lone Jennings niece until her 2 girl cousins decide to come

Gift from Lizzie- how creative!

Anna Lindsay and I. Yes, she's 31 weeks... :)

The 9th Jennings nephew, Drew, with my mother-in-law. He's tiny, isnt he?!

The theme was "trio" everything

I was overwhelmed by the generosity of everyone and the support I received.  We are left with just a few things to get for the nursery.  I'm glad the shower was yesterday because it has been snowing all day in Nashville. In the south, everything stops with flurries. I do NOT drive in it.

I can't believe I am 22 weeks. Time has really flown by. As you can see in the pictures, I have grown quite a bit. I cant even imagine what I'll look like at 32+ weeks!! I have started to really drag from the weight. Hopefully I can stave off bed rest as long as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Allison, great pictures! It was wonderful for us to be able to host something for you as our home's debut. You and Nate have been such loyal friends to us- it felt great to be able to do something for y'all. Can't wait to meet these babies!

    ReplyDelete