Due to the generosity of friends and family, we're on our way to triplet insanity. Pardon the messiness of this room, but you can see all of the goodies we have been loaned. I also hit a baby consignment event for the 1st time ever and got 2 really cute Fisher Price Rainforest bouncy seats and 2 boppies. My brother and his wife have generously loaned us their beautiful cherry crib with all of the girlie accessories. Now we need to defeat the Jennings boy-o-rama and find a way to put a girl in this crib. I've also been loaned tons of clothes from the all of my sister in laws. I was looking a bit rough in my normal clothes. Definitely sporting a muffin top. I need to find a nice black maternity suit for court and depositions. I may have to splurge on that. Well... depending on what local county I'm in...
This messy room will be the crib room and changing area.
When I was taking pictures, I noticed a sobering reminder. This was my shot room. Its a wonderful irony to turn it into the nursery. Ouch...
Awwww, Al, the shot picture nearly made me cry...I'm SO glad all of that is over for you and you have gotten these three precious blessings!:)
ReplyDelete