"Sufficient unto the day is one baby. As long as you are in your right mind don't you ever pray for twins. Twins amount to a permanent riot. And there ain't any real difference between triplets and an insurrection." - Mark Twain
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
They Fit!
I got my car seats today for an AMAZING price! My friend Ruthie let me borrow an awesome book called "Baby Bargains." It listed the Graco Snugride as a safe and well made car seat. I found them for quite a deal so went ahead and bought them. They are gender neutral also which is a plus. I was stuck on the idea of getting gender specific seats, but in reality, we're gonna want to plop them in wherever so assigned seats wouldn't be as time efficient. So Nate and I thought we would do an experiment- try to fit them in my car. I can't believe it, but they actually fit. Of course there is absolutely no room and we had to scoot both the drivers and passenger seats up about 2 inches.
We arrived at the conclusion we still need to sell my car. :( I love my car. It's my cute little dream car, but 'tis life I guess. I don't know why I even thought one baby would be good in it with bottles being dropped and french fries stuck between seats. The options we are looking at now are a Suburban, Tahoe, or Yukon. We hope to get this figured out before bed rest time comes.
Here are two other possibilities:
Unfortunately, Nate would probably be arrested driving that by himself around neighborhoods with small children. And it doesn't have a bubble window!
This one would be great for plowing through traffic on I-40 around 5 pm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


i can't believe they fit! still probably a good idea to get a different car . . . sorry you have to get rid of your dream car!
ReplyDeleteOh I know. I lived my dream for awhile. Time to go mom car!
ReplyDelete