Melanie has an incredible knack for antiquing. While catching up, I watched her do some projects. I have absolutely no decorating prowess so this is all amazing to me! She sells her finds and updated goods in McKinney, TX. She has a great updated website with tips and her finds.
I helped her set up a few items then toured the old town square. It is a really cool area with lots of boutiques and good restaurants.
I helped her set up a few items then toured the old town square. It is a really cool area with lots of boutiques and good restaurants.
We had a delicious dinner then had to try the candy shop of course. They had a bunch of really cute kids gifts. I got the girls Texas license plates and Townes a cool Hot Wheels demolition car. I couldn't find a license plate for him, not shockingly. :)
Her husband, Brad, surprised her with the trip for Christmas. It was such a nice time to catch up and see Allen and hang out with her kids. The funniest part is seeing the Allen High School football stadium! This thing is insane. 18,000 seats at a cost of $60 million!! They won the state championships last year so definitely worth it- ha ha. This is Friday Night lights baby!
Nate had a lot of help from his parents and made sure the kids were well taken care of. When I got home, I was so excited to see that the license plates fit in the Cozy coupes!




It was a fun time! Therapeutic, even :)
ReplyDelete