My vacation is a week away and I can't believe it! Ive been working on a work project and it's taken up so much of me during the week. I have actually gotten a babysitter for Thursdays and worked on Saturday. It's an assignment that makes you feel like you're leaving with a lobotomy at the end of the day. Not a mindless type of project, but o e that requires a sharp mind the entire mind. After about 8 hours, I make so many mistakes its not worth trying to push myself!
Despite the VERY challenging project, I really am lucky to find such an amazing set-up.
We have the worst upstairs HVAC and found out we need to replace it. There goes $5000 down the drain! Thankfully I have work and can help contribute to the expense. Next time we build a house, we are going to be far more vigilant of these things. Always good to be a year out of warranty too. Agh. I'm such a baby and cannot handle heat. It makes me angry and irritable so glad we've been hovering in the 70s this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment