Friday, December 21, 2012

I survived (and lots of vids)

Nate got home last Thursday night from his two weeks away. That was a LONG 2 weeks for both him and I. With the generous help from family, I didn't have a nervous breakdown. And all the while working for the first time in 2 years. Oh- and a lovely stomach virus last Tuesday. I prayed that the kids wouldn't get sick. Instead I did!

The kids were super excited on Friday morning to see their daddy. I was off to work early so it was nice to have him help drop off. This weekend we kept them entertained with bouncy castle venues. Saturday, we went to Monkey Joe's and Sunday we went to a birthday party for our niece, Isabella, at another bouncy place. Townes was in heaven. He climbed up this 25 foot monstrosity (no, I was not supervising at the moment) and only got up there to get stuck and scared to go down the slide. We had to send a nephew up there to gently "push" him down on his belly. He was so pumped when he got down. Unfortunately, I wouldn't allow him to repeat his mountain climb for fear of falls.  Caroline's little legs were too short for climbing so she danced on a light up dance floor instead. C + C Factory was quite a hit. Natalie also had a great time, but was randomly scared of certain bouncy castles.


I finished my work project and should have another assignment coming in mid January. It really is a perfect arrangement.

Here are a few videos since I've been so bad about posting. Yes, they are all from the morning and involve bad hair:





No comments:

Post a Comment